Are you a DJ or a home-user looking for the most efficient way to catalog your music collection? Look no further... Music Label 2018 is the answer to your problems. C|Net describes Music Label as "the Holy Grail for serious record collectors".
What can Music Label do for you ?
• Get your whole collection organized in no time. Simply insert CDs or type titles and all information about your music will be instantly downloaded.
• Find those golden oldies with the powerful yet easy-to-use search engine.
• Save money by not purchasing duplicate CDs and by keeping track of CDs on loan.
• Get the full picture of your collection with statistics and reports.
• Catalog any kind of media ranging from CD and vinyl to MP3 files on your hard drive, or even cassettes if you still have those. You can even add your own media types, making Music Label future proof.
• See your collection with whole new eyes and learn new things about your music by reading the downloaded information.
• Export your collection and save it on your mobile device to carry it along at all times. Music Label exports to a variety of formats.
What information is downloaded ?
Music Label uses CDDB2 and downloads a lot of information about each album and its tracks:
• Media: Cover art
• Lists: Tracks, Musicians, Studios, Companies, etc..
• Info: Artist, Title, Genre, Record Label, Release Year, Website, etc..
• The above and more is downloaded. Apart from the downloaded information you can add a lot of info: Rating, Comments, Lyrics, Price, Condition, Location, etc..
Are there any limits to the product ?
Music Label is a very mature product that uses a powerful database engine. This sets it apart from other products in the category.
• There is no limit to the number of databases you can keep. So keep one database for each family member if you wish.
• There is no limit to the size of each database and the product wont get slow even after adding thousands of albums.